We have created compliance systems to provide continuity to existing accreditation by national and international legislations alongside with the requirements of The Good Delivery List of London Bullion Market Association (LBMA). By implementing the Gold Supply Chain Policy we ensures adequate awareness amongst all company personnel, customers and business partners.
We have adopted as principle to support all efforts in both national and international areas to battle with money laundering, financing of terrorism and other affiliated crimes with all of its units, to comply with all national and international laws, regulations and legislations.
We only associates with customers who work professionally, minimizing the risk of working with non-bona fide persons.
- IGR ANTI-BRIBERY & ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
- IGR CODE OF CONDUCT AND ETHICS
- IGR COMPLIANCE GOLD SUPPLY CHAIN POLICY
- IGR CUSTOMER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- IGR ISTANBUL GOLD REFINERY (IGR) GROUP WHISTLEBLOWING POLICY
IGR confirms that it acts as a Market Participant as defined by the LBMA Global Precious Metals Code, and is committed to conducting its Market activities in a manner consistent with the principles of the Code. To this end, IGR has taken appropriate steps, based on the size and complexity of its activities, and the nature of its engagement in the Market, to align its activities with the principles of the Code.
IGR accepts to apply the following standards:
- LBMA Global Precious Metals Code
- LBMA Responsible Gold Guidance
- DMCC Practical Guidance for Market Participants in the Gold and Precious Metals Industry
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-affected and High Risk Areas
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance Gold Supplement
- World Gold Council Conflict-Free Gold Standard